This 4100+ square foot house has several inviting features ideal for your scrapbooking enjoyment.
- Super large crop room that is about 17' x 30' (over 500 sq. ft) and holds 12 six-foot long tables and comfortably padded leather task chairs.
- An inviting and spacious living room where you can enjoy some quiet moments reading from the various scrapbooking magazines and books available in our collection.
- 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- Dual zone heating and air conditioning for the entire house.
- Rich colored hardwood floors throughout (with the exception of the bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room as well as two bedrooms and the stairs which are carpeted).
- There are 12 beds total in the home. A separate bedroom with its own private bathroom is located downstairs for those who prefer not to walk upstairs. Linens and towels are provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances as well as dinnerware and silverware for twelve.
- A huge island in the kitchen is great for entertaining and setting out food buffet-style. The island also has separate seating for four people.
- A full-sized dining table with seating for six is available in the morning room adjacent to the kitchen. Another full-sized dining table in the formal dining room has additional seating for eight.
- The butler's pantry is the area where snacks and beverages will be available for those who sign up for a weekend-long retreat.
- The media/tool center in the crop room is equipped with many up-to-date scrapbooking tools (for details see the "Rooms" page under Crop Room).
- The living room is home to a 27" television, DVD player, and VHS player. A fully controlled massage chair is also located in the living room for our guests' enjoyment.
- There is a great local delivery service with a directory of many participating local restaurants that guests can take advantage of during their stay.
Thank you so much for your interest in renting our scrapbooking retreat home! It would be a pleasure to have you visit!